Wednesday, July 3, 2013

h4pPy

A chapter has finally closed after leaving it hanging for the longest time ever, am honestly glad and relieved that I don't have to walk around with an emotional anvil anymore :')

Finally met up with Aly for some q-time but I was so mad that Kbox had to be a bitch about the Student Kala Card??? So I ended up spending 28 bucks for 3 hours while Aly only spent 8 - this is not being petty/stingy/kiam siap ok 28 and 8 is a big difference I could do so much with 20 extra dollars because I am just a student...

And as usual we have things to pass to each other but we end up being too excited to meet and forget to take our stuff with us SIGH GROWING OLD IS DIFFICULT NO ONE TOLD ME THAT, THEY JUST SAID MY BOOBS WILL BE BEAUTIFUL AND MEN WILL WANT ME


Also got to finally try the cheapo sushi place at the basement of Cine where every plate is $1.50 AND WE WENT MAD LA being the pigs we are (what is new hehe) and we were very very very DESPICABLE I cannot tahan us at all but all in the name of not hurting our wallets hehehehe


 
My bobble head doll that I love to death

errr we ended up paying for 20 plates because yknow yes ok nvm hahahahahahahahaha

and bought the nicest pair of round shades for my face for $10 wheehee ~ been lusting over a pair like these but everytime i try the round ones I just end up looking rounder... SO I'M V HAPPY!

 
it is also mother's birthday today but we didn't do anything because she was lazy and she didn't want cake but G and I got her laksa hahahaha what an economical gift can all the babies turning 21 this year just ask me for laksa?? gifting would be a breeze then HAHA

Work has also been such happy days with all the right people despite our schedule differences so all is peachy in my world


all the weird shit we do at work hahaha i love my girls <3

Also just came back from bkk a few days ago but I miss it too much I can't wait to go back. This trip wasn't too much of a shopping one, it was more for relaxation and food which was sooooo sinful





 i ate so much i think i'm pretty much settled for the next year or so, time for me to hibernate. anyways, if you are reading this and wna know where these are in bkk you can ask me!!! so lazy to type them out here rn cus I am shitting while doing up this post HAHAHAHAHAH

ok need to clean my anus now bye


No comments:

Post a Comment