Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ad: Simply 4 Love

HI ALL!

Back with an ad today for the loveliest handmade accessories I've seen so far! So Simply4Love contacted me and I was quite excited to work with them because their giant felt bows caught my eyes the first time I saw them and I was damn happy cus I'm getting sponsored for it la!!!!

 
 Like how fucking chio are they?!?!?!? Died when I saw it cus it's too cute and the pastels make it even more lust-worthy... 

 This is the piece I was sponsored! Super duper love it, it came in a hair tie so it's pretty flexible. I wore it as a bracelet the other day. TOO CHIO.

Wore it on my bun to school today and everyone thought I looked like Minnie Mouse hehe (it's a good look like right.... Minnie Mouse quite cute what!)


 SO FRIGGIN IN LOVE WITH IT and when my classmates saw me one of them said I looked like very pretty candy packaging hahahahahahaha 

Simply 4 Love has other items too and here are some of what I liked as well!






They can customize it for you as well, whether you want it on a hair tie or head band or brooch they can do it for you. Which is damn good?! But also damn spoilt for choice la pls!!!

BUT THE PRETTIEST OF THEM ALL IS...


 JUST HOW CHIO IS THIS WEDDING BOUQUET?!?!?!? Beats fresh flowers lor, so expensive and die so fast. But with this you can keep it 5EVA (longer than 4eva)! I've already raved about their bouquets to my friends but too bad none of us are getting married yet lol. I'm defo getting customized felt flowers for MY WEDDING cus it's too pretty already. 

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! SHOP NOW @ 






No comments:

Post a Comment