Monday, August 26, 2013

random thoughts

Just doing this post on the go as I dry my hair in front of the fan because i believe that the hairdryer is VERY damaging to wtv hair is made of. Was just thinking of the dilemma i am in - really torn between cute clothes and not conforming to society's definition of beauty (or at least, Singapore's). Why can't I just be a lego block? Life seems a lot simpler when your mission is just to be stacked by drooling tots...

Also, what is hair made of? So curious that these strands are so tiny and they are LIVING things idk I just cannot comprehend but this is amazing. Oh I am well aware of Google's abilities to give me the answers to my burning hairy questions but I'd just like to try and figure this one out on my own #takethatgoogle

I've also just weighed the pros and cons of still typing furiously on this post at this hour because I've to be up in approximately 7 hours and this does not bode well for my skin (which is also facing its worse breakout eva~~~~) I should get that checked asap.

Other than that, it's a pretty chilly night so I am gettin sleepy.

Thoughts are now drifting off in 3... 2... zzzzzzzZzzzZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment