Monday, September 2, 2013

gorls & boyz

As those of you know, I recently started my own online store doing preorders at www.wildflowerwildfire.com! Was really excited and I've been pretty busy handling the store, I'm at my 3rd batch of orders already so business is brisk :)

Do support okay? I promise cheap prices hehe ^_^

I finally got my glass slippers after lusting over the pair I saw that Mr J Campbell has designed. Of course, being a student I don't earn much so I'm always on the lookout for a cheaper pair (call me cheapskate la I don't care!) and they're here!

Wheeeeee so pretty I can't wait to wear it to school tomorrow because I'm gna have dinner with Gerard after studying!

Also celebrated Tesshire's 21st birthday where I (singlehandedly) planned everything and did what I was best at - telling people what to do HAHAHAHAHAH. So glad that everything went smoothly and the kidnap was a success!!! Thank you to the boys too for their muscle.

Kenneth's "photoshopped" in because he decided to TAKE A BATH while we were taking photos, pft boys ~

She was really happy that she teared and I honestly never made anyone so happy till they shed tears of joy before?!?! I was happy that she was happy :') We talked so much about life that night it was starting to be more of a "life changing decisions" than a birthday celebration haha but I'm glad I have these girls by my side.


4 years till forever. We will always have each other till our teeth fall out.

Alright back to being a boss and a student tata~


No comments:

Post a Comment