Wednesday, September 11, 2013

/obnoxious rant

As the title suggests, yes this post is a rant. Though I wouldn't call it that because I'm just documenting what I feel about certain situations but others may have different opinions and say that I'm complaining and basically just being a little bitch. So I added the 'obnoxious' as a disclaimer too.

I'm supposed to meet the boys & Tess to party later but I'm apprehensive about tonight. We have fun, yes! But tonight... I don't know. Aren't I at the age where I'm more social? Open to trying new things? Being young, wild and free (cliche)? Yeah, but I am feeling the EXACT OPPOSITE. I used to enjoy making new friends, talking to everyone and making awkward situations a little less awkward. Nowadays I am contented with where I am, who I have and anyone else trying to break into the social circle is immediately rejected. Not mean girls style (although people think I am mean/rude), I am just lazy to entertain and to get to know these basic bitches.

But it is such a wrong concept to have. I hate myself when I feel like this, when there are days I ask myself "What's wrong with you? You want people to treat you nicely then do the same! Stupid bitch." BUT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF FROM HAVING THE "I CAN'T BE BOTHERED" FACE.

Lord, help me.

/edit: I am grateful, however. Very grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment