Thursday, September 12, 2013

BALLIN'


Sup, here with a bored face because my hangover isn't over yet... How much 100Plus does it take to wash it out of my body?! Cannot believe how I got myself out of bed in the morning.

Had a good night out with the boys and Tess despite all the drama, and its been a while since I've been high and happy ^_^ Celeste joined us too but K.O.ed pretty quickly because of the champagne. Fun times with all these people + Syakir, Ben & Aaron. Good folks.




Erm some camwhore shots because I rly like my new BALLINCIAGA tee! Thinking of bringing it in, but... Some things are not meant to be shared hehe. I can't wait to see Gerard tonight, need some q-time with the loverboy ^_^

I've been hooked on Ariana Grande's Almost Is Never Enough ft. Nathan Sykes. So good, for the recent rainy weather mmmm.


 
You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment