Friday, September 13, 2013

Treechada Petcharat

It's almost 5 in the morning and here I am scrolling thru Treechada's IG and facebook thinking about what a sad excuse I am for a girl...

May I present to you the famous Treechada Petcharat. She's a transexual BUT WHAT THE FUG SHE LOOKS SO GOOD?! Sigh I also wna be a Thai tranny alr la like that...

And the fuck is she has a good heart?! She is active in doing charities and volunteer work where she doesn't just sit ard and be useless at stupid balls/events. She actually puts in hard work and effort, a lot of groundwork to help many unfortunate children and people in Thailand. Sigh... Why you spoil market?!

Looking so fucking ethereal in some Singaporean gown haiya I don't wna live alr.



 So so so gorgeous I am literally obsessed with her. Thailand Y U SO GOOD ONE. Good food, good shopping, land of smiles, FUCKING CHIO GIRLS already got so many now you chut stunt CHIO TRANNYS haiya

Think she is daaaaaaaamn pretty w/o makeup. Yes, it may all be plastic but she had to go through gender change so obviously want to cut kukubird might as well do full package to look like a real girl right?! 

Wah I really wna shoot myself, such a failure as a female I'm sure Treechada would be ashamed of me. Just a ball of lard rolling about. BUT OMG IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL, TOO PRETTY TOO PRETTY! 

Don't care, I wna be a citizen of Thailand too (not that it would make me any closer/prettier to the goddess that has graced this entry but you know...) IS PLASTIC THE ONLY WAY? A couple of friends have also gone under the knife and all turned out to be even prettier than before, and they were not ugly per se; they were already stunning! Lai la TOTO gimme $5mil let me change my life/fate too la pls. 

*prays to higher being x 100*

2 comments:

  1. Lolol Cherry you are too cute please!! I've seen her instagram before and wtf I never knew she was a tranny omg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cannot tell right?! Wtf so chio... FIO WHAT IS THIS!!!!!!!!! I also want to be tranny leh.

      Delete