Saturday, September 14, 2013

School happenings + Outfits

 

This was awhile ago when almost 11 of us decided to head to KAP for lunch and there was no space in Kenneth's car. So Tess and I selflessly volunteered to sit in the boot haha! We had a good laugh waving to everyone in other cars and basically just shocking people that there were 2 girls in the boot of a Merce.


I look like a dog here wtf. This was the day of Tess' surprise party and the two goons behind me forced me to wear red lippie and I look horrendous. Looking at my eyebrows here I am so thankful I decided to thread it hehe.




And just me and the bestfriend pretending we are Seok's new pet parrots yesterday...

 I bought this from Zara while back, and it is now ruined because I wore it to Mink once and it got stained :( Am so upset, do you think drycleaners can get it off? I also need to alter it because I keep tripping on the ends of the dress... This picture will immortalize its actual ethereal and beautiful form when I first got it. Sighpie!

I wore this to Mink too on Weds and my white top is ALSO stained. What is it with my and getting dirty in clubs... It's a sign that I should stop wearing whites to party or maybe its just Mink because I wore the same top (yes I don't wear my clothes JUST ONCE, big hooha) to Zouk and it was fine??? Meh. Shall stick to dark colours for awhile now.

OK BAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment