Wednesday, September 18, 2013

*image heavy*

BACKLOG: The day before Calvin went into the Army :(
So, the whole bunch of us met at our fave spot in Boat Quay (BK Eating House) for some beers and BAH CHOR MEE!!!!! Srsly, this place houses the best ever bcm but I never seem to finish my bowl here or even at my place (because mostly I eat bcm when I am high/drunk and it is so good but makes me wna puke). 


He shaved his head prior to booking in and the boys were giving him flak about it hahahahaha. He looks okay what!!



These were just G showing them that the camera has cool functions like just seeking out blue tones in a picture. And Cam's I'm-a-cool-nigga face... NOT COOL BRAH.


I never lie about not being able to see G in the dark... Honestly, WHERE?! Only can see eyes what.


Oh lights! So wonderful! Now I can see my boyfriend! And Ivan's not so glamourous face hehe *.*


BWAHAHAHAHAHHA CAL...




Me, thinking that I'm damn famous so I wanna block the paps from shoving cameras into my face. YA RIGHT.



And then Janey came!!! 3 cheers for my babypie hehe <3 So we sat all night till about 3am just talking about life, army, ex-boyfriends etc hehe good night.


WHATCHU LOOKIN' AT DAWG.


This is Bubs' favourite spot on the chair. She's just contorts her body to fit the width and length of the armrest and lies there forever till we clap our hands and she charges with great speed at you. Madness.

Day out with G!!!


Really in love with my Lazy Oaf Pineapple shirt I feel like a walking pina colada in this and its sooooo comfy?!?!??! MAD LOVE. Bought them sunnies at Clementi Mall on one of the many trips I've been having with XQ when we cut classes he he he ^_^




So G thinks that it'll be cool to keep his mustache in the gentleman style. Do you know? The one where it curls up at the ends?! Walao everything is STUCK in his tush I don't wanna kiss him anymore. Hahahahahahahah silly boy.


Weeeee jelly bag how I adore you and your bRiGhT c0L0uR ~~~~~~


Took the bus to Vivo after running errands in town to catch The Way Way Back and have some desserts mmmm Honeymoon Dessert why don't you have a membership card? I was just here with XQ too on Tues when we err "ended" class (self proclaimed end of class but wtv!)

The movie was quite heartwarming! Good flick.



ACT SEXY ONLY.






I always, always order no. 39 on the menu. Too yummeh!


And G always, always orders no. 2. We are creatures of habit.


AND THIS BOWL OF $1.10 GOODNESS WITH 20 MINI MOCHIS ARE JUST SO DAMN GOOD I COULD EAT IT ON ITS OWN.

We finally figured why Honeymoon Desserts has that extra kick; everything has VANILLA in it! No wonder its so creamy and fragrant. Even the mini mochis are boiled in sugar with vanilla essence. Smart fuckers sucking all my money...


Aaaaaand the shit we do with the mochis because we can HAHAHHAHAHAH ciao beautifuls!

No comments:

Post a Comment