Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Michael!

Once again, I am here to seek some sort of solace in typing. I've been plugged into Spotify for the past few days - have you guys tried it yet? It's a miracle and trust me when I say it's better than YouTube and whatever song player chimichanga in out there in the market. It can read your mind like some sort of telepathy shizz is going on with my Mac and I. Been listening to Jay Chou, there is something very therapeutic about his music (albeit mostly are rather depressing about lost love etc. etc.)

Nothing much has been going on except YAY 2 SUBMISSIONS DOWN! *pops confetti* Always feels like a load off my shoulders. Just celebrated Mike's birthday today with a very chill sesh of a simple Starbucks cake and some good ol' McDees.

Qtpie here is now 24!
 
  
 
Feeding the first bite to Ivan hahaha this pig. He was so happy when his order was wrong becasue he ordered the Samurai Burger meal and they gave him the double patty one. STILL SAY HE CANNOT FINISH... What happened in the end? OH ALL GONE THAT'S WHAT.
 
 
Sorry this is so grainy but the cake is Yuzu Ponzu Mascarpone from Starbucks! And it's amazingly fluffy with just the right amount of zest from the citrusy Yuzu! Soooooo yummy and light, I can imagine this being my favourite cake for the time being he he *.*

Alright this is me signing off!

P.S. My tongue is blue because I had Blueberry Slurpee...



No comments:

Post a Comment