Friday, March 14, 2014

欢乐-ing



 
Since my title is 欢乐, I started with a very 欢乐-looking photo of Sharon, Ben and I! ^_^ Have been treating the school semester with nonchalance because obviously I've been having tea-time/beer-time and shopping trips... 

This was taken when I went to study though! So I do still care about my grades, but I am practising a lot of work-play balance. Anyway, the reward system is meant to work; finish 2 chapters and we'll have beer!

 

Me, trying to show off my only true talent: FITTING MY FIST INTO MY MOUTH.

 

And they all (attempted to) try but I am the clear winner as you can see HAHA





Sucha a ball face SIGH.


Before beer, we had only the most fabulous salted egg pork ribs rice! Honestly love it so bad that I'm willing to tahan the spiciness of chilli padi *dedication* 
 
  

DROOLS PLEASE. Marinated with some fragrant wine, the ribs are tender and super more-ish, pretty upset that there's only enough pieces to fill 1/100 of my stomach space (because I am a monster). For $6, I am satisfied though! There's also bits of salted egg yolk that you can find in the sauce but it basically disintegrates when your fork touches it so... IRRELEVANT.

    
UGH SO HUNGRY JUST LOOKING AT IT, JESUS.

New Station Snack Bar
Far East Plaza
14 Scotts Road
 #05-95 


This was another day of studying, because I had a test coming up. But all study dates entailed sooooo much pigging out I am now a giant amalgamation of food in my tummy rolling around the island.





 

Introduced the froyo at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf to XueQi which left us freezing in the frosty shop. Always a bad idea to have chilled foods when studying in air-conditioned areas. 

 

Then we had dinner at Hot Tomato @ The Star Vista. Never goes wrong because it's such comfort food, but you must know that you pay for what you get! C'mon la, it's only $13.50 don't expect anything amazing but it's decent. 

Hot Tomato
1 Vista Exchange Green
#01-21
Singapore 138617

 

ROLLING RICE!!!!!!!

I get so excited because I love this establishment so much that I must have their rolling rice when I'm working at Central! They have a lot of flavours and I always get the RollRoll set, where you can choose 2 flavours for only $7.80 *YUMS*

Rolling rice serves up Korean cuisine and offer lots of Topokki, kimbap, and other stuff that I never bothered trying because rolling rice is the BEST! The ones featured are the homemade pork cutlet (fucking amazing) and salmon & cheese, you can choose your dipping sauces but I recommend the mayonnaise that is apparently made with white mushrooms? No idea, but it's deliciuex SLURPS.

Rolling Rice
The Central
6 Eu Tong Sen Street
#B1-49

 

BEER (with Dodo & Sharon) TO CELEBRATE THE END OF THE TEST! We are survivors, 60 questions in an hour and I even managed a 30 minute nap after the paper! So so happy it's over because it was such a gloomy cloud over our heads just studying for it.
 
  

Becoming Tiger's ambassador...

 

Also had Churros! Omg I love warm sweets and churros are the ideal desserts for me, but honestly $3.20? This is straight-up robbery and I am a willing victim because I cannot resist this cup of sugary goodness.

 

You get a choice between Honey, Chocolate, Strawberry & Dulce de Leche for your free topping and the obvious choice is CHOCOLATE. Churrosity's chocolate sauce is something different; not as sweet as Hershey's with a thicker consistency = I LOVE IT. 

 

Buy me a cup and I promise to love you for life.

Churrosity
Holland Village
241 Holland Avenue
#01-02

See what I mean when I've been treating school with nonchalance? Too much fun these days I don't know if it's a good or bad thing, can't wait to graduate and start earning real money because DAYUM I wanna get married asap to spend all of G's money! Hee hee hee *.*

No comments:

Post a Comment